We are very pleased to announce that we have achieved the ADHD-friendly School Award. Below are the 6 pledges we have worked hard to achieve.
- We pledge to work with the ADHD Foundation to provide a training session for our staff team.
- We pledge to provide regular opportunities for all learners with ADHD to have access to physical activity and exercise during the school day.
- We pledge to provide opportunities for all learners with ADHD to learn self-calming strategies such as breathing, progressive muscle relaxation or mindfulness.
- We pledge to provide tactile resources in every classroom.
- We pledge to produce a display for the whole school and hold one assembly to celebrate the achievements of people living with ADHD.
- We pledge to provide information and support for parents and carers of children and young people with ADHD